Tuesday Slice of Life

For most of yesterday, I was at the doctor. Why you ask? I was going to see if I had a broken toe. Luckily, after I got my x-ray, the doctor said it was not broken. YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!The down side is, there is still something wrong with it. My mom said it was some type of stress fracture. I will be out of dance and P.E for a week or so, which isn’t to bad. I am just really happy that it wasn’t worse!

ABC List- Animal edition

A is for Armadillo

B is for Bear

C is for Cat

D is for Donkey

E is for Elephant

F is for Fox

G is for Goat

H is for Horse

I is for Inchworm

J is for Jaguar

K is for Koala

L is for Llama

O is for Ostrich

P is for Panda

Q is for Quail

R is for Rooster

S is for Snake

T is for Turtle

U is for UNICORN 🙂

V is for Vilociraptor

W is for Whale

X is for Xerus

Y is for Yak

Z is for Zebra

Slice of Life Challenge!

For the month of March, I will be trying to be doing the Slice of Life challenge. The Slice of Life challenge is for the whole month of March, you write one slice of life blog post a day. Yes, I know. It is going to be HARD! I am pretty busy on the weekends, so I don’t know if I will be able to finish, but I will try. 🙂

Word Challenge

My teacher dared us to use 3 words in one story

Peanut butter

Chihuahua

And Motorcycle

So here is my story!

Once upon a time, there was a little chihuahua named Jeff. Jeff liked to ride motorcycles and do extreme tricks on them. He has currently broken his nose 11 TIMES! Jeff is not afraid of anything except for one thing…

PEANUTS!!!

Why is he afraid of peanuts? If he smells, eats or touches any form of peanut he would DIE!!!

So one day, his enemy, Bob the cat went up to Jeff’s motorcycle and poured a whole gallon of peanut oil on his motorcycle while he was getting a taco at Taco Bell. When Jeff came back, he just walked up to his motorcycle and sits on top. Then, he realized, it smelled like PEANUTS.

He ran to the closest person and asked them for help, but when he asked, the person was eating PEANUT BUTTER!! Jeff was going completely crazy to try to find someone to help. Then, he stopped.Then he thought, why am I not breaking into hives yet, why am I not puffing up yet. Then he realized….

IT WAS A DREAM!!!

Our English Class Mission Statement!!

Every day, English opens a new chapter. I will pick up my books and pens and take down the monster that is known as doubt.  In English, there is no limit to what you can write or what you can read. I will explore new ideas in my daily writing with creativity. I will listen and be involved for the better of the class.

This room is where we are on the same team so we will forgive and understand because everyone has a story. We express ourselves with confidence. Staying focused and showing kindness to others will be the key to success for this year. This is the room where you can be yourself.

Be kind to everyone, everywhere, every day.

We’re savage–no one can change that. In the end, there is one thing you need to take away from this class, and that is…… YOU CAN DO IT!

When we were writing our class mission statement, we were trying to edit and make it sound as best as it could. Really, when we put it all of our ideas together, it sounded SO much better as a class because we all put in an effort to our class mission statement. Some of my favorite parts of writing our mission were being able to work as a group and share ideas to create one mission statement.The worst part was that we had to narrow down ideas and that can make people feel bad because they think people didn’t like their idea. Having a class mission statement would help us truly understand what being in a classroom is really about.

IMWAYR #3

This Monday, I am reading the 2nd book of the lunar chronicles series, Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I highly suggest reading this series if you like fairytale books. I am not going to elaborate much on this book since I would give spoiler’s! The thing that I have to say is, if you are going to read this series, you’ve got to commit because the books are REALLY LONG!!!

Sorry

I am so SO sorry for not posting anything on my blog in such a long time! I will make it up to whoever looks at my blog and do 2 blog posts a week, one joke of the week and one regular blog post. Hope you enjoy the rest of my blog posts!

1 2 3 4 5