Slice of Life #13- Competition Results

Sorry I forgot to post this on Monday!

So over this past weekend, I was at Imagine Dance Challenge which is a dance competition. I also said in my Friday post that I would share my results, so here how my dances did!

I have 10 dances, 9 of them were on Saturday, and 1 in Sunday. In the morning, I had 3 dances, Xplosion, which is Hip Hop, Bang Dem Sticks, which is Jazz, and Heaven is a Place, which is lyrical. Bang Dem Sticks got 2nd place, Heaven is a Place got 3rd place, and Xplosion got 5th place at the 1st awards.

In the afternoon, I had 6 dances. Those are District 12, which is Acro, The Climb, which is lyrical, You’ve got that love, which is tap, Rainbow sleeves, which is  contemporary, Jailbirds, which is Jazz, and Covergirl, which is Hip Hop. District 12 got 8th place, The climb got 4th place, You’ve got that love got 9th, Rainbow sleeves got 4th, jailbirds got 9th place, and Covergirl got 3rd place.

On sunday, I only had one dance which was my jazz production, which is called Rihanna. That got 5th place overall.  Felt that I did a good job and i am proud of the many groups that got 1st place at my studio!

1 Comment on Slice of Life #13- Competition Results

1. kittykawaii
    March 24, 2017 at 11:37 am (7 years ago)

Congrats on your awards. I like how you told what place each dance got. Nice job. I also like how supportive you are to your studio

Reply